One of the waitress from the restaurant we were having dinner in said hi to the twins. We were all sitting at the table enjoying our food while the twins were being cute smiling at the waitress , Jamely said the unthinkable, every mother or parents nightmare when we are at a restaurant or any public place to be more exact. she said very loudly and in front of the nice waitress…
I Need To Poop!
She said it smiling and very excited, and oh yes she said ” sorry mami” as if she already knows I hate it. Actually she does know that every time we are at a restaurant the P word is not acceptable.
Ok so we proceed to the bathroom and as usual I cover the toilet seat with toilet paper (how obvious and annoying),I sit her down and my nostrils are ready for this wonderful smell called Poop.
Now to my surprise Jamely decides to do a play by play of her poop, like if I needed all that information. This is what she was saying while sitting on the toilet and I was just standing there waiting for her to be done.
- “Mami why is so hard to poop?“
- “I need to pee pee first than poop will come out“
- “first I pee, than poop will come out” (I got that the first time honey…)
- “Come out poop come out” ( she was jumping up and down while saying this)
- This was my face…
- “Is almost out mami” ( the toilet flushes by itself and she jumps up like a kangaroo, I had to push her down for her to sit back because I certainly did not want shit on my damn shoes)
- “Mami you have to take the poop out“
yes ladies and gentlemen I had to go there!
Hey do not judge it was stuck!
I can safely say Happy T.M.I Friday’s..
So there you have it,
*** I am in need of you guys to share your poop stories! I do not want to be alone in this journey of Poopy madness***