Yes mommies and friends I was thinking for a couple of months now that I should make my blog bilingual. The reasons for this is very simple here they are:
- I am Latina, I was born in the Dominican Republic and my hubby is Peruvian
- My whole family knows Spanish
- I want my children to know how to speak and write in Spanish when they get older of course. I want them to be well in tact with their Spanish culture, I want to set an example. (They are Americans because they were born here in the U.S)
- My family from the Dominican republic asked me why I didn’t do a Spanish blog because they do not understand it. ( they are right I should!)
- I want to reach out to my Latina Mothers and friends, what better way than on this blog.
I am just so excited to finally make that decision and actually start writing both languages. I have to admit I am not that great writing in Spanish but I will try my best!
I hope all of you guys do not mind and support me in this new journey, everything will be the same I will just add the Spanish translation of my post at the bottom so all my new readers can get involve and understand as well.
I was actually researching some of the Spanish mommy blogs and I really liked them, here are some that I think you will enjoy:
Let’s this new journey begin..