6 week sonogram and no baby or heartbeat?

Did you just have your 6 week sonogram appointment and didn't go as planned? Didn't see a baby or hear a heartbeat? That can be very heartbreaking and confusing to you. I get it mama because I went through this experience myself with my second Continue Reading...

Comments

1. Jaelan says

Is it bad that I wish for twins? πŸ˜›

It definitely doesn’t sound like a walk in the park–but hey–you get TWO amazing babies, right?!

Loved this post.
    Jaelan recently posted…Make A Capsule Wardrobe Work For YouMy Profile

2. Shann Eva says

I have identical twin boys. I definitely experienced extreme morning sickness, which last all day. Yuck. I also developed TTTS/SIUGR, so it is important to find out if your twins are sharing a placenta or not as early as possible. Constant monitoring is key.
    Shann Eva recently posted…Mothers Of Multiples ClubsMy Profile

Haha! I think most women want twins..do is not bad! I wanted twins when i was younger but when i actually got pregnant i never thought of twins..lol..weird!

Sorry to hear about having severe morning sickness! I can imagine how you felt. Also i heard and read about ttts and Siuger before,sorry you had to go through it.I hope your twins are doing great!

Haha! Yes it’s true, also with limited space for them to move is better if they are born a few weeks early!

Thanks it is an adventure so far! Ahhh can’t believe it, being pregnant does change our moods and our whole well being!

7. CourtneyLynne says

I didn’t have twins myself but my friend just had triplets! I think you definitely covered everything πŸ˜‰

Thank you! they are two years old already..time flies!