10 things to wear after you give birth

Wondering what to wear after you give birth? You're not alone mama. Even though it may seem like something that it's not as important as everything else. Something that you may put in the back burner of your pregnancy to do list. Knowing what to wear Continue Reading...

Christmas gift guide for pregnant women

"It's the most wonderful time of the year" I love the holidays, specially Christmas and if we get to have a white Christmas even better! Today I'm sharing with you this fun Christmas gift guide for pregnant women! Did you know that with Continue Reading...

10 helpful tips for the overwhelmed mom

You're list of things to do is endless, your chores around the house just keeps accumulating and all you want to do is cry. This is called being overwhelmed. I've been there too, in fact sometimes I find myself in that place more often than I'd want Continue Reading...

Comments

1. Jaelan says

Is it bad that I wish for twins? πŸ˜›

It definitely doesn’t sound like a walk in the park–but hey–you get TWO amazing babies, right?!

Loved this post.
    Jaelan recently posted…Make A Capsule Wardrobe Work For YouMy Profile

2. Shann Eva says

I have identical twin boys. I definitely experienced extreme morning sickness, which last all day. Yuck. I also developed TTTS/SIUGR, so it is important to find out if your twins are sharing a placenta or not as early as possible. Constant monitoring is key.
    Shann Eva recently posted…Mothers Of Multiples ClubsMy Profile

Haha! I think most women want twins..do is not bad! I wanted twins when i was younger but when i actually got pregnant i never thought of twins..lol..weird!

Sorry to hear about having severe morning sickness! I can imagine how you felt. Also i heard and read about ttts and Siuger before,sorry you had to go through it.I hope your twins are doing great!

Haha! Yes it’s true, also with limited space for them to move is better if they are born a few weeks early!

Thanks it is an adventure so far! Ahhh can’t believe it, being pregnant does change our moods and our whole well being!

7. CourtneyLynne says

I didn’t have twins myself but my friend just had triplets! I think you definitely covered everything πŸ˜‰

Thank you! they are two years old already..time flies!