6 week sonogram and no baby or heartbeat?

Did you just have your 6 week sonogram appointment and didn't go as planned? Didn't see a baby or hear a heartbeat? That can be very heartbreaking and confusing to you. I get it mama because I went through this experience myself with my second Continue Reading...

8 Common Reasons Why Your Baby Is Crying

A baby's cry is a melody that we have to get used to the moment that our baby is born. A baby's cry is how he or she communicates, it's a sign that they need something from you. It's basically a cry for help since they can't communicate yet. Continue Reading...

Comments

1. Melanie @ Happy Being Healthy says

Oh these are all great tips and are certainly very relevant to me right now! Even though I have six kids, I feel like I need to re-learn everything each time. I always try to remind myself to just enjoy the time when my babies are little because they grow up so fast. I try to cut myself some slack and just do the best I can. It’s so tough though and sleep deprivation makes it 10 times worse! I’m so glad you shared these tips. They are so helpful!!
    Melanie @ Happy Being Healthy recently posted…New Workout Gear from DICK’S Sporting Goods + a $25 Gift Card GiveawayMy Profile

Thank you so much Melanie! I am happy you found them helpful too, you are right these tips goes for any mom, new or old. We do tend to forget sometimes and remind ourselves that kids grow up so fast! So we have to enjoy every second of it πŸ™‚

3. Priya says

All great tips and I know as I am a mother to a 4 years old. No. 8 “You will learn as you go” is perhaps the most important, as it is important to accept that one cannot be knowing everything before one faces it.
    Priya recently posted…30 Things to do with kids on weekends in BangaloreMy Profile

4. Becki S says

Great tips for me to file away on my pinterest board for the someday kiddos time of my life! On a side note I love that you offer your blog in both english and spanish.
    Becki S recently posted…Fluffly Friday: Meet ShilohMy Profile

Thank you Becky! Yes definitely useful for mammas in the future time. Thank you im happy you like my bilingual blog πŸ™‚

Thank you Priya! It’s true as mother’s we have to learn as we go and nor stress over things that has not happened yet.

Thanks Shann!! Knowing that we have people that we can ask for help is a great feeling and we will definitely be less stress πŸ™‚

Thanks Nichole! you are right, we as mom does not matter if new or more experienced we can all relate~!

9. Adele Grisham says

Some simple but beautiful advice, I hope everyone that reads it follows it. The best thing I found about being a new mother is how much your maternal instinct guides you at the beginning.

Thank you Adele! it is true, once you see your baby, your mother instincts kicks in immediately.