Are you ready to eat, laugh, cook, clean, drink and eat some more? I hopeso! I think so far I will be having a chill Thanksgiving day with my family. Maybe we will pass by my parents house and spend time with them and my sisters as well. Nothing crazy here, how about you?
Thanksgiving is all about giving thanks and spending time with your family. It’s a holiday to reflect on your blessings and really feel and be grateful for everything that you have accomplished and even if you didn’t accomplish everything on your list, being grateful is so important. It keeps you motivated and humble, it reminds you of where you were, where you are, and where you want to be in life.
I think that it’s important to be thankful for your daily blessings even if it’s not a major holiday like Thanksgiving. Everyday I give thanks to God for everything that he has given me, For the day that he has blessed me with and the food that we are blessed to have everyday. I teach my kids how to be grateful and also tell them to say ” Thank you God for..”. Teaching your kids to be grateful for what they have it’s very important in shaping them to be humble, blessed and thankful individuals. It also teaches them to appreciate what they have and makes them cherish it even more, like toys for example.
There are so many reasons to be thankful for and I will be sharing with you 10 things that I am thankful for. Since it’s Thanksgiving day, why not right?
10 things that I am thankful For:
1.My faith- My faith keeps me at ease, gives me hope, makes me happy and gives me strength.
2. My Kids- I am so thankful each and everyday that God has blessed me with my three children. They are the reason I do not give up on my dreams and they are the motor that keeps me going everyday.
3. My hubby- We have been together for almost 10 years and we have three beautiful children together that we are rasing as a team. Thank you for being there for me when I need you, for being my best friend and for being a great dad! Even though you can make me loose my cool at times, I love you!
4. My sisters- My sisters are my best friends, we laugh and just have a great time together. So Thankful to be blessed with two wonderful and amazing sisters and aunties to my kids 😉
5. My parents- I am so blessed and thankful for my parents. They are my rock and I love them so much for always being there for me, loving me and always being just a call away! My parents are such great grandparents and I love that.
6. Having a home- This may sound silly, but having a place to call home and make memories in, is the best thing ever. I love to just relax and watch my kids play, do whatever we want because its our home (even though I rent, you know what I mean).
7. Food- I am so thankful to have food available whenever I want to eat it. I am thankful that I can cook home meals for my hubby and children and I do not take that for granted.
8. Health- I am so thankful for my health, my kids and hubby’s health as well. I am grateful that my parents and sisters are healthy too and my entire family actually. It is such a blessing and I thank God for that everyday.
9. Mother in-law- I am thankful to have such a wonderful and helpful mother in-law. Even though she might drive me a little cray cray at times, she is such a strong person and a great grandmother to my kids.
10. Friends and extended family- I am so thankful for my friends because even though we may not see each other as often as I would want, I know they always have my back. I love my extended family, my grandmothers, aunts, uncles and cousins for always showing me and my family so much love and care.
10 cosas que me siento agradecido por: