I know being a mom can be overwhelming at times and can even make you feel alone even though there other moms out there that you can talk to. Sometimes, we compare ourselves to other moms and think that they are doing everything right. From raising their children, to dressing with clothes other than sweat pants, having makeup on to having a happy marriage. What we don’t know is, that even the most put “together mom” needs a mom friend, that even the most put together mom also feels alone, needs help and even sometimes feels like she’s a failure, just like every mom feels at some point.
There are days where we need reason to keep going. I hope these encouraging words for moms inspires you to keep on going, to not give up. Being a mom means that you have to compromise. Our lives changes immediately after we give birth and most of the time we do not have time for ourselves. We are the giver and expect nothing in return. The nurturer, we nurture our kids from morning to night. We don’t ask questions, we just do it.
I have to admit that sometimes I feel like I am trembling down and can’t take one more crying from my kids. Sometimes I feel like my goals and dreams will not come true because I am a young mom of three. I sometimes am too stubborn to ask for help, I want to do it all and when I don’t do it, I feel like a failure. When you read or hear encouraging words, words that motivates you to keep on going through the day. Words that make you feel that even if you are a mom you can make your day dreams come true. Everyone needs words of encouragement once in a while, even moms!
I just want to say to all my moms out there, to not get discouraged if things are not happening for you right now, if your kids still don’t get the hang of potty training, if your kids do not want to eat your food, if your kids don’t behave in public. It’s okay! You will learn everyday that passes by on how to deal with each mom situation that the day throws at you. Even if some may seem impossible you are smart and strong and you will get through it. These encouraging words for moms are going to help you keep going.
11 encouraging words for moms
Disclosure: This post contain affiliate links. Read my full disclosure policy here.
1.I have made you. I will carry you; I will sustain you and I will rescue you ~ Isaiah 46:4
2. You’re allowed to scream, you’re allowed to cry, but do not give up
3. Always remember you are BRAVER than you believe, STRONGER than you seem, SMARTER than you think and LOVED more than you know
4. Never stop doing your best just because someone doesn’t give you credit
5. Believe you can and you’re half way there ~ T. Roosevelt
Read this next:
6. Stop beating yourself up, you are a work in progress which means you get there a little at a time, not all at once
7. She believed she COULD, so she DID
Read this next:
8. Be Strong enough to stand alone, SMART enough to know when you need help and BRAVE enough to ask for it
9. I will walk by FAITH even when I can not see ~ 2Corinthians 5:7
10. When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on ~ Thomas Jefferson
11. Be STRONG and COURAGEOUS! Do not be AFRAID or DISCOURAGED. For the lord your GOD is with you WHEREEVER you go ~ Joshua 1:9
I hope these encouraging words can make a difference in your day and make you feel like you are not alone, because you’re not. We are all in this wonderful thing called motherhood together, we can do this, we got this!