6 week sonogram and no baby or heartbeat?

Did you just have your 6 week sonogram appointment and didn't go as planned? Didn't see a baby or hear a heartbeat? That can be very heartbreaking and confusing to you. I get it mama because I went through this experience myself with my second Continue Reading...

8 Common Reasons Why Your Baby Is Crying

A baby's cry is a melody that we have to get used to the moment that our baby is born. A baby's cry is how he or she communicates, it's a sign that they need something from you. It's basically a cry for help since they can't communicate yet. Continue Reading...

Comments

1. Chelsea @ Life With My Littles says

Yes! I agree with all of these! I love my planner, meal planning saves my life, and even though it can be hard sometimes, playing with my kids is one of my favorite things to do. I also think naptime is so important so I can recharge and have a break! And now that I have been a mom for three years, I can say that I am a lot more chill and relaxed and I definitely try not to let little things bother me! It’s okay for kids to get dirt in their mouth and to scratch their knees!
    Chelsea @ Life With My Littles recently posted…What to Pack in Your Diaper Bag for DisneylandMy Profile

2. The Little Tourist says

Hi Ros! I’m definitely liking the “Play with Your Kids” and “Take a Break” tips. Both so central to where I am right now. My kiddos love being with me… even though we’re together all day! lol! And I have pulled the bathroom break numerous times. 🙂 Hey, a momma has to do what a momma has to do! Thanks for sharing 🙂
    The Little Tourist recently posted…Friday Funday Blog Hop #46My Profile

3. Celeste says

Great ideas, and I do most of these. I don’t play with my son as much as I should, though. And I always sweat the small stuff. I need to work on those!

4. Samantha says

Yes to the planners! I just got a Happy Planner today and I’ve been spending tonight getting it set up. I cheated and got the 6 month expansion pack so I don’t have to wait until July to use it. 🙂 Writing everything down keeps me focused on what I need to do and helps me prepare. That totally helps keep my stress levels down.

Exactly Chelsea! sometimes we just have to let kids be kids, let them get dirty, let them fall because it’s how they learn. I am eager to start getting more deep into meal planning so I can have meals ready for the entire week! I know it’s going to be crazy but I cant wait. My planner is my bae, haha!

haha! we have to do what we have to do sometimes, I’m the same way and my kids, gosh stick to me like glue! Taking a break is so necessary and crucial for us moms because we could easily go all kinds of cray cray if we don’t. Thanks Jazelle 🙂

Thank you Celeste! It’s hard sometimes to play with our kids, especially when we are so busy at times. But taking a 5 minute break to play with our kids will make us feel happier and they will forever treasure it. I myself sometimes sweat the small stuff but then I look back and wonder why did I even let it get to me you know? But it all takes time, so little by little you can work on it 🙂

You are so right Samantha! Planners do make our lives much easier, I am dying to get my hands on the happy planner! I’m so excited for you, lol. I didn’t know you can get a 6 month extension, how cool.

Thank you Melanie! Yeah, it took sometime for me too, sometimes is hard not to sweat the small things. But like you said, once you learn how not to let small things get to you, it’s second nature and yo actually feel less stressed! Oh my planner is my life, I didn’t know I could be so dependent on it, haha!