Easter is around the corner and this year I want to do a couple of Easter crafts with my kids. I have to admit I’m not the most crafty mom out there. Seriously, I don’t even have an “eye” for crafty things or even attempt to make anything, I loose interest and get frustrated really easy. I know that kids love making things, drawing and just all around being creative.
My kids are not the exception to this rule and so I find myself really putting an effort to find cute and fun crafts to make with my kids. Most importantly,I am always looking for easy crafts that doesn’t take a lot of time and that’s simple and straight to the point. Needless to say, I’m so excited to share with you these awesome, cute and super easy Easter crafts that you can make with your kids.
These easy Easter crafts for kids are great way to bond and have fun with them, let their creative side run free and treasure these moments. You’re creating memories and that will last forever.
11 Super Easy Easter Crafts You Can Make With Your Kids
1.Paper tube Easter chick How cute is this little chick? I love that it requires things you may already have in your house, like toilet paper roll! You are also going to need construction paper, yellow paint, paint brush, glue, scissors and a few more things. To make this fun Easter chick craft just check out the entire tutorial here.
2. Easy paper Easter wreath This is such a beautiful Easter wreath that you can easily display on your door. It’s also easy for your kids to make which I love. Some of the materials you’ll be needing are paper plate, oval or egg shaped cookie cutter, glue, ribbon, Easter themed colored paper and more. Check out the entire tutorial here.
3. Tissue paper Easter egg I really like this one because it reminds me of when I was in elementary school. We used to do a lot of art work with tissue paper and I loved it. So this tissue paper Easter egg is super simple, you will need to either draw, trace or print out an Easter egg sketch. To make it more fun, why not let your kids draw their own version of an Easter egg. The only thing you need to make this fun craft are glue, tissue paper and Easter egg template or drawing! Read the entire tutorial here.
4. Popsicle stick baby chick This is so cute and fun to make with your kids. Once your kids are done making their popsicle baby chick, you can hang it on your walls! You will only need popsicles, yellow paint, construction paper, plastic plate and more! For the full tutorial on how to make this adorable popsicle stick baby chick just read here.
5. Easter bunny silhoutte This is such a cute and different Easter craft. I love that it looks like a complicated and hard craft to make but in reality it’s super easy. To make this pretty amazing Easter bunny Silhouette, just read here.
6. Carrot easter basket Forget going to the store to buy Easter baskets for your kids, this one is homemade! Also, why not get your kids involved in making these cute carrot Easter baskets? Fill them up with candy and you’re all set. Check out the full tutorial here.
7. Paper plate Easter bunny It doesn’t get cuter than this! I love bunnies and my kids do too, so I’m sure we’ll have a fun time making this craft! You can get creative by using different color paper and maybe creating a rainbow bunny? To get the full tutorial read here.
8. Egg Potato Stamping Craft All you need for this interesting and yet fun Easter craft are color paint and potatoes! Yup, super easy to make and I guaranteed will keep your kids busy and entertained for a long time. You can read full tutorial read here.
9. Pom Pom Chicks Yes, I know you can already tell that I love these cute chicks crafts.I can’t help myself they’re so cute and perfect for an Easter craft. Easy, simple and anything with pom poms gets my approval of a fun time. You can get the full tutorial here.
10. Jelly Bean Bunny This is another fun craft that uses actual food, well candy. You can definitely use cute animal crackers or if you do not want to use candy or food, how about glitter? Fun right? So you will basically need, paper, glue, markers to trace and pretty much that’s it! You can get the full tutorial on this cute jelly bean bunny right here.
1. Bunny Cup Craft Okay, I need to make this one, will you be joining me? It’s super cute and even a toddler can make! I love that it uses plastic cups, because lord knows I have a lot of it, birthday parties anyone? I hope you can have fun making this adorable bunny cup craft. You can get the right here.
All of these Easter crafts are super cute, fun and most importantly super easy to make with your kids. If you’re not a crafty mom like me, don’t worry these are easy enough for you not loose your mind. Plus, these are too much fun to pass. Bonus points is that you will bond with your kids in a more creative way, I’m sure you’re going to have fun. Maybe you’ll even surprise yourself 😉
Which one of these Easter craft are you most excited to make with your kids?