Super moist banana bread

The minute I made this super moist banana bread recipe, I fell in love with it. I made it for the first time a couple of months ago and ever since then, I have been making it. My family loves it and I love that you can eat it for breakfast or as a Continue Reading...

Comments

1. Crystal says

Wonderful ideas Ros Emely! Sometimes it can be hard to be a happy mom but it’s not impossible. I’m working on being a happy mom every day! 🙂
    Crystal recently posted…Friday FavoritesMy Profile

2. Shantall says

Great tips! I like that you mentioned letting things go and eating chocolate! 🙂 Raising kids is such a fine balance between planning but being flexible. Still refining my balance for sure!

3. Chelsea @ Life With My Littles says

I love these! Especially #1! That’s definitely the first tip I would recommend to a new mom! Motherhood is fabulous, but you need something to do outside of wiping bottoms all day!
    Chelsea @ Life With My Littles recently posted…Currently: June 2017My Profile

Thank you Crystal! You are totally right, it’s not impossible to be a happy mom, we just have to work on it. Being consistent is key 🙂

Thank you Shantall! I’m also working on finding my balance and eating chocolates works wonders on me, haha!

Hey Chelsea! I definitely agree with you! I learned this right after the birth of my twins. I needed to do something that made me feel productive and that was mine. Moms need something else to do, a fun hobby that makes them feel happy 🙂

7. Sensiblysimplemom says

I needed this post today. It was a rough one. Nothing went as planned but I know tomorrow will be better! Thank you!

Thank you so much! I have those days as well, so please know you are not alone. Like you said, tomorrow is another and better day. God bless!

9. Nina says

I’m such a planner, too, but it really does help make the days more organized and less overwhelming. And thanks for the book recommendations! I just read You Are a Badass but will now check out the other two 🙂

Thank you Nina! I love planning out my day, like you said it helps me stay more organized and less stressed, which is huge! No problem, I hope you can enjoy reading them 🙂