6 ways to recover from Birth trauma

Hey mama! Did you experienced a traumatic birth and want to finally recover from birth trauma? I totally get you, it's hard, painful, and just not fun to have gone through something so traumatic when it had to be the best day of your life. I want Continue Reading...

Comments

1. Crystal says

Wonderful ideas Ros Emely! Sometimes it can be hard to be a happy mom but it’s not impossible. I’m working on being a happy mom every day! πŸ™‚
    Crystal recently posted…Friday FavoritesMy Profile

2. Shantall says

Great tips! I like that you mentioned letting things go and eating chocolate! πŸ™‚ Raising kids is such a fine balance between planning but being flexible. Still refining my balance for sure!

3. Chelsea @ Life With My Littles says

I love these! Especially #1! That’s definitely the first tip I would recommend to a new mom! Motherhood is fabulous, but you need something to do outside of wiping bottoms all day!
    Chelsea @ Life With My Littles recently posted…Currently: June 2017My Profile

Thank you Crystal! You are totally right, it’s not impossible to be a happy mom, we just have to work on it. Being consistent is key πŸ™‚

Thank you Shantall! I’m also working on finding my balance and eating chocolates works wonders on me, haha!

Hey Chelsea! I definitely agree with you! I learned this right after the birth of my twins. I needed to do something that made me feel productive and that was mine. Moms need something else to do, a fun hobby that makes them feel happy πŸ™‚

7. Sensiblysimplemom says

I needed this post today. It was a rough one. Nothing went as planned but I know tomorrow will be better! Thank you!

Thank you so much! I have those days as well, so please know you are not alone. Like you said, tomorrow is another and better day. God bless!

9. Nina says

I’m such a planner, too, but it really does help make the days more organized and less overwhelming. And thanks for the book recommendations! I just read You Are a Badass but will now check out the other two πŸ™‚

Thank you Nina! I love planning out my day, like you said it helps me stay more organized and less stressed, which is huge! No problem, I hope you can enjoy reading them πŸ™‚

11. Katie says

I love your little bio at the bottom! β€œ grab a cup of coffee and let’s bond” I am also a God lover. I just want to say thank you for taking the time to have this blog and share your blessings encouragement tips and advice on how to live out our motherhood to the fullest no matter our life situations! πŸ’•

Hey Katie! Thank you so much, I truly appreciate your words! It’s my passion to helps moms be their best selves! Would love to be friends on instagram: @stressfreemommies I share a lot of encouragement there! God bless mama πŸ™‚