10 things to wear after you give birth

Wondering what to wear after you give birth? You're not alone mama. Even though it may seem like something that it's not as important as everything else. Something that you may put in the back burner of your pregnancy to do list. Knowing what to wear Continue Reading...

Christmas gift guide for pregnant women

"It's the most wonderful time of the year" I love the holidays, specially Christmas and if we get to have a white Christmas even better! Today I'm sharing with you this fun Christmas gift guide for pregnant women! Did you know that with Continue Reading...

10 helpful tips for the overwhelmed mom

You're list of things to do is endless, your chores around the house just keeps accumulating and all you want to do is cry. This is called being overwhelmed. I've been there too, in fact sometimes I find myself in that place more often than I'd want Continue Reading...

Comments

1. Crystal says

Wonderful ideas Ros Emely! Sometimes it can be hard to be a happy mom but it’s not impossible. I’m working on being a happy mom every day! 🙂
    Crystal recently posted…Friday FavoritesMy Profile

2. Shantall says

Great tips! I like that you mentioned letting things go and eating chocolate! 🙂 Raising kids is such a fine balance between planning but being flexible. Still refining my balance for sure!

3. Chelsea @ Life With My Littles says

I love these! Especially #1! That’s definitely the first tip I would recommend to a new mom! Motherhood is fabulous, but you need something to do outside of wiping bottoms all day!
    Chelsea @ Life With My Littles recently posted…Currently: June 2017My Profile

Thank you Crystal! You are totally right, it’s not impossible to be a happy mom, we just have to work on it. Being consistent is key 🙂

Thank you Shantall! I’m also working on finding my balance and eating chocolates works wonders on me, haha!

Hey Chelsea! I definitely agree with you! I learned this right after the birth of my twins. I needed to do something that made me feel productive and that was mine. Moms need something else to do, a fun hobby that makes them feel happy 🙂

7. Sensiblysimplemom says

I needed this post today. It was a rough one. Nothing went as planned but I know tomorrow will be better! Thank you!

Thank you so much! I have those days as well, so please know you are not alone. Like you said, tomorrow is another and better day. God bless!

9. Nina says

I’m such a planner, too, but it really does help make the days more organized and less overwhelming. And thanks for the book recommendations! I just read You Are a Badass but will now check out the other two 🙂

Thank you Nina! I love planning out my day, like you said it helps me stay more organized and less stressed, which is huge! No problem, I hope you can enjoy reading them 🙂