10 mom guilt quotes every mom should read

Hey mama! I know the feeling of mom guilt. It's like everything you do or don't do makes you feel like a bad mother. You feel like you'll never be good enough. Mom guilt is real and here to stay if you let it. That's why I'm sharing with you these Continue Reading...

Comments

1. Crystal says

Wonderful ideas Ros Emely! Sometimes it can be hard to be a happy mom but it’s not impossible. I’m working on being a happy mom every day! ๐Ÿ™‚
    Crystal recently posted…Friday FavoritesMy Profile

2. Shantall says

Great tips! I like that you mentioned letting things go and eating chocolate! ๐Ÿ™‚ Raising kids is such a fine balance between planning but being flexible. Still refining my balance for sure!

3. Chelsea @ Life With My Littles says

I love these! Especially #1! That’s definitely the first tip I would recommend to a new mom! Motherhood is fabulous, but you need something to do outside of wiping bottoms all day!
    Chelsea @ Life With My Littles recently posted…Currently: June 2017My Profile

Thank you Crystal! You are totally right, it’s not impossible to be a happy mom, we just have to work on it. Being consistent is key ๐Ÿ™‚

Thank you Shantall! I’m also working on finding my balance and eating chocolates works wonders on me, haha!

Hey Chelsea! I definitely agree with you! I learned this right after the birth of my twins. I needed to do something that made me feel productive and that was mine. Moms need something else to do, a fun hobby that makes them feel happy ๐Ÿ™‚

7. Sensiblysimplemom says

I needed this post today. It was a rough one. Nothing went as planned but I know tomorrow will be better! Thank you!

Thank you so much! I have those days as well, so please know you are not alone. Like you said, tomorrow is another and better day. God bless!

9. Nina says

I’m such a planner, too, but it really does help make the days more organized and less overwhelming. And thanks for the book recommendations! I just read You Are a Badass but will now check out the other two ๐Ÿ™‚

Thank you Nina! I love planning out my day, like you said it helps me stay more organized and less stressed, which is huge! No problem, I hope you can enjoy reading them ๐Ÿ™‚