6 week sonogram and no baby or heartbeat?

Did you just have your 6 week sonogram appointment and didn't go as planned? Didn't see a baby or hear a heartbeat? That can be very heartbreaking and confusing to you. I get it mama because I went through this experience myself with my second Continue Reading...

8 Common Reasons Why Your Baby Is Crying

A baby's cry is a melody that we have to get used to the moment that our baby is born. A baby's cry is how he or she communicates, it's a sign that they need something from you. It's basically a cry for help since they can't communicate yet. Continue Reading...

Comments

Oh Yes! Shade is so important too, definitely a great tip, thanks Chelsea πŸ™‚

2. Magen says

We spend a lot of time at the beach seeing as we live just a few miles away. I can’t tell you how many times I get to the beach and realize I have forgotten something of importance. I would agree that all 10 of these items are a must have.

Thank you so much Magen! It must be nice living close to the beach πŸ™‚

4. Marina Ford says

Hi, Ros Emily! The list is indeed true and many moms (like me) can relate to this. The must-haves are the sunscreen, hat, extra clothes, food, drinks, milk, and a lot of patience. Haha. Xoxo.Thanks for this.

Hey Marina! Definitely a lot of patience, lol. Thanks!

6. faith says

This List is just amazing, i really found this Post amazing. Thank you for this amazing article with us.

Hey Rose! You’re welcome. Hope you enjoy your beach day πŸ™‚