8 Common Reasons Why Your Baby Is Crying

A baby's cry is a melody that we have to get used to the moment that our baby is born. A baby's cry is how he or she communicates, it's a sign that they need something from you. It's basically a cry for help since they can't communicate yet. Continue Reading...

Comments

1. Steph @ The Steph Blog says

I love this list! I am expecting my 4th in October and we’ve definitely got all of this stuff ready, we even have two bassinets because we have one from out 20 month old and someone gave us another one, so I’m planning to keep one in the living room and by our bed. Another thing I’d definitely suggest to anyone who is going to give birth soon is to make some postpartum pads. I wrote up a tutorial a few weeks ago if you don’t know how; they’re a LIFESAVER. Here’s the link to the post! http://www.thestephblog.com/diy-postpartum-pads/
    Steph @ The Steph Blog recently posted…Citrus Lane – August 2015 ReviewMy Profile

Thank you Steph! Congrats on your 4th child and it looks like you are a pro at this haha! Thanks for the tip and link 🙂

3. Amanda Marie says

Great list! These are 10 things that can easily be overlooked when preparing for pregnancy! Thanks for sharing, this will come in handy some day!
    Amanda Marie recently posted…{Ode to S’mores}My Profile

Thanks Amanda! I am happy this will help you in the future 😉

Thanks! yes they are and in the future hopefully it will help you 🙂

6. Melanie @ Happy Being Healthy says

These are all such great tips! A lot of my friends brought be freezer meals before I had my last baby and I was so grateful! It was so nice to have something quick, easy and yummy to pop in the oven! I always forget how hard those first few months are. I can’t imagine what that was like with twins!
    Melanie @ Happy Being Healthy recently posted…Back to School, The Color Run and some Progress Pics!My Profile

It’s always nice when you have family and friends, who make you feel extra special and help out a bit. Freezer meals is a great idea, just like you said pop them in the oven and you got yourself a delicious meal. With twins, it was a little crazy and hard but thank goodness I had my family’s help 🙂

Thank you so much Catherine, I appreciate your comment. Swaddle blankets and breast pump are great things to have and be prepared with as well. Having everything ready or most of the things ready before baby comes just gives the mom to be a peace of mind and not be stressing over the things that she didn’t do.

9. lucy liu says

Thanks, it is helpful for my daughter in future :), good topic, good article!