6 ways to recover from Birth trauma

Hey mama! Did you experienced a traumatic birth and want to finally recover from birth trauma? I totally get you, it's hard, painful, and just not fun to have gone through something so traumatic when it had to be the best day of your life. I want Continue Reading...

Comments

1. Nina says

Nothing feels worse than your baby crying and not being able to do much about it! I agree that gas is a huge and often overlooked issue, and can help loads with stopping colic. Fantastic tips across the board—I’ve pinned it to my board!

Thank you so much! Yes, gas is such a culprit in developing colic. That’s why it’s so important to make sure your baby burps or pass gas after every feeding. I appreciate your comment 😘

3. Chelsea @ Life With My Littles says

These are great tips! Colic is so hard! My youngest had it and it was the worst. I hope if we have another they don’t have it, too!

Thank you Chelsea!! Yes! It’s honestly the worst for babies and for moms. Thankfully it dissent last long right!?

5. Angela Cameron says

Babies magic tea was an absolute miracle for my gassy, fussy baby! While we were still battling a mild case of colic, using this three times per day his symptoms are much more manageable.

Hey Angela! Thank you so much for this tip, I’m happy that it worked for you. I have never heard of it, I wish I did 🙂

7. Chenden says

Thanks for these wonderful guide on baby colic. I know there are a lot of products out there to help soothe colic in a baby. But what if the mother is so busy (usually with work) and can’t really make use of a specific product such as a carrier or swaddle blanket? What do you advice in such a situation? Thanks.
    Chenden recently posted…How Many Baby Bottles Do I Need? [Ultimate Guide for Busy Moms]My Profile