10 pregnancy must haves for new moms to be

Congratulations mama on your pregnancy! Now's the time to start thinking about the pregnancy products you are going to need throughout your pregnancy. I'm sharing fun pregnancy must haves for new moms to be. Each pregnancy product is going to make Continue Reading...

10 things to wear after you give birth

Wondering what to wear after you give birth? You're not alone mama. Even though it may seem like something that it's not as important as everything else. Something that you may put in the back burner of your pregnancy to do list. Knowing what to wear Continue Reading...

Comments

1. Nina says

Nothing feels worse than your baby crying and not being able to do much about it! I agree that gas is a huge and often overlooked issue, and can help loads with stopping colic. Fantastic tips across the board—I’ve pinned it to my board!

Thank you so much! Yes, gas is such a culprit in developing colic. That’s why it’s so important to make sure your baby burps or pass gas after every feeding. I appreciate your comment 😘

3. Chelsea @ Life With My Littles says

These are great tips! Colic is so hard! My youngest had it and it was the worst. I hope if we have another they don’t have it, too!

Thank you Chelsea!! Yes! It’s honestly the worst for babies and for moms. Thankfully it dissent last long right!?

5. Angela Cameron says

Babies magic tea was an absolute miracle for my gassy, fussy baby! While we were still battling a mild case of colic, using this three times per day his symptoms are much more manageable.

Hey Angela! Thank you so much for this tip, I’m happy that it worked for you. I have never heard of it, I wish I did 🙂

7. Chenden says

Thanks for these wonderful guide on baby colic. I know there are a lot of products out there to help soothe colic in a baby. But what if the mother is so busy (usually with work) and can’t really make use of a specific product such as a carrier or swaddle blanket? What do you advice in such a situation? Thanks.
    Chenden recently posted…How Many Baby Bottles Do I Need? [Ultimate Guide for Busy Moms]My Profile