This post may contain affiliate links, review our disclosure policy for details
Here in New York City, the summer weather is in full swing. Its 95 degrees and it feels like we are reaching 105 degrees, it’s so hot! My kids didn’t even want to go outside our backyard to play. My oldest told me that she rather stay inside enjoying the air conditioner, she’s totally my daughter, haha! Every time there’s a heat wave, all I can think of is a strawberry mojito to refresh my life.
This alcohols free strawberry mojito recipe is so so good, you can also call this a virgin strawberry mojito drink, which means there is no alcohol involved. So if you have kids, they can definitely enjoy it as well. Now, don’t get me wrong, if you are feeling a little wild, then you can add alcohol. Whatever floats your boat today, I’m not judging 🙂
If you’re pregnant and want to hydrate with something other than water, this super easy and refreshing strawberry mojito recipe is for you mama. I’m telling you your summer days just got even better. These mojitos are full of fresh strawberries, mint leaves, lemon juice and a splash of sprite to spice it up a bit 😉
I fell in love with this drink when I ordered it from one of my favorite restaurants, Caffe Bene. I needed to make it again, so I can save a few dollars and everything homemade tastes so much better, am I right?
I hope you can enjoy this easy and refreshing virgin strawberry mojito recipe, don’t forget to share it with your partner and kids 🙂
Easy and delicious virgin strawberry mojito recipe
- –fresh mint leaves / hojas de menta
- –juice of 3 limes/ jugo de 3 limones
- –3 cups of sprite soda / 3 tazas de soda sprite
- –4 cups of water/ 4 tazas de agua
- –10 to 15 pre-washed fresh strawberries/ 10 a 15 fresas
- –3 tablespoons of sugar or to taste/ 3 cucharadas de azucar o al gusto
- Add the fresh strawberries, some of the mint leaves and lime juice into your pitcher. Start mashing it with a fork or pilon(mofongo masher). Until the strawberries have turned into a puree. / 1. Agregue las fresas frescas, algunas de las hojas de menta y el jugo de lima en su jarra. Comience a macerar con un tenedor o un pilón (mezclador de mofongo). Hasta que las fresas se hayan convertido en puré.
- add the water, sugar and sprite. Mix well. / Agregar el agua, azucar y sprite.
- Add more fresh sliced strawberries and mint leaves. Serve over ice and enjoy! / Agregar mas fresasa cortadas, hojas de menta, mezclar y servir sobre hielo.
Hope you can soon be enjoying this amazingly delicious summer drink. Cheers to the hot summer weather 🙂