10 Realistic ways to be a good mom

I always say no one can be a perfect mom but you can always be a good mom. Let's face it, motherhood is unbelievably hard at times and because of it we may sometimes act in a way that we don't want to. We may yell at our kids, be in a bad mood or Continue Reading...

Comments

1. Mary Blackburn says

Wow, what a great list on pregnancy. I am pleased to see this. I have no ideas what should I need during pregnancy. I am newly pregnant and hope so your list helps me to stock up on before my baby arrives. Thanks for your informative article. If you had more insight i would much appreciate this.
    Mary Blackburn recently posted…7 Best Back ScrubbersMy Profile

2. Stephanie, One Caring Mom says

This is such a great list. I think everyone always thinks about what you need for baby, but puts so little thought into what mom will need. I know that’s what happened with my first. I had nothing for me, but everything for my little one.

Hey Stephanie! So true, with my first pregnancy it was all about my baby girl. Then I realized that I needed things for me too. But lesson learned right?

4. Laneic Lavalle| Parenting and Edu Freelancer says

This is a great list! I’m so happy my roommates were so detail oriented because they helped me stock up. I don’t think I had to worry about grocery shopping for essentials for like 2 months haha. It was a relief to have even that taken off of my list of things to worry about with a newborn.

Thank you so much Laneic! That is so awesome that your roommates helped you stock up. It’s definitely a relief to not have to worry about house items when your brain is all about adjusting to life with a newborn 🙂

6. Kyla Jocson says

Thanks for this essential list, Ros! I totally agree with you, especially with using plastic utensils. Who would want to wash and carry heavy and fragile plates when you’re exhausted? Totally relate! 🙂

Thank you so much Kyla 🙂 eliminating the need to wash dirty dishes for at least the first week, it’s always a great idea. Ain’t nobody got time for that, Haha!

8. Erika Ann says

What a list! This is perfect. I need to bookmark this for when that day would come. Thanks!

Thank you, so happy you found it helpful 🙂