10 things to wear after you give birth

Wondering what to wear after you give birth? You're not alone mama. Even though it may seem like something that it's not as important as everything else. Something that you may put in the back burner of your pregnancy to do list. Knowing what to wear Continue Reading...

Christmas gift guide for pregnant women

"It's the most wonderful time of the year" I love the holidays, specially Christmas and if we get to have a white Christmas even better! Today I'm sharing with you this fun Christmas gift guide for pregnant women! Did you know that with Continue Reading...

10 helpful tips for the overwhelmed mom

You're list of things to do is endless, your chores around the house just keeps accumulating and all you want to do is cry. This is called being overwhelmed. I've been there too, in fact sometimes I find myself in that place more often than I'd want Continue Reading...

Comments

1. Mary Blackburn says

Wow, what a great list on pregnancy. I am pleased to see this. I have no ideas what should I need during pregnancy. I am newly pregnant and hope so your list helps me to stock up on before my baby arrives. Thanks for your informative article. If you had more insight i would much appreciate this.
    Mary Blackburn recently posted…7 Best Back ScrubbersMy Profile

2. Stephanie, One Caring Mom says

This is such a great list. I think everyone always thinks about what you need for baby, but puts so little thought into what mom will need. I know that’s what happened with my first. I had nothing for me, but everything for my little one.

Hey Stephanie! So true, with my first pregnancy it was all about my baby girl. Then I realized that I needed things for me too. But lesson learned right?

4. Laneic Lavalle| Parenting and Edu Freelancer says

This is a great list! I’m so happy my roommates were so detail oriented because they helped me stock up. I don’t think I had to worry about grocery shopping for essentials for like 2 months haha. It was a relief to have even that taken off of my list of things to worry about with a newborn.

Thank you so much Laneic! That is so awesome that your roommates helped you stock up. It’s definitely a relief to not have to worry about house items when your brain is all about adjusting to life with a newborn 🙂

6. Kyla Jocson says

Thanks for this essential list, Ros! I totally agree with you, especially with using plastic utensils. Who would want to wash and carry heavy and fragile plates when you’re exhausted? Totally relate! 🙂

Thank you so much Kyla 🙂 eliminating the need to wash dirty dishes for at least the first week, it’s always a great idea. Ain’t nobody got time for that, Haha!

8. Erika Ann says

What a list! This is perfect. I need to bookmark this for when that day would come. Thanks!

Thank you, so happy you found it helpful 🙂

10. Diana says

What a great list. These items seem so obvious when you see a post like this, but I know I would have overlooked most of them, especially things like toothpaste and dish washing soap even though there will be a lot of bottle washing!