7 Reasons you’re struggling as a mom

Finding yourself struggling as a mom more than usual? You're feeling defeated, alone, sad, maybe angry? You're not alone mama. In fact I'm 100% sure that every single mom has felt this way one time or the other. Is part of being a mother and Continue Reading...

Comments

1. Mary Blackburn says

Wow, what a great list on pregnancy. I am pleased to see this. I have no ideas what should I need during pregnancy. I am newly pregnant and hope so your list helps me to stock up on before my baby arrives. Thanks for your informative article. If you had more insight i would much appreciate this.
    Mary Blackburn recently posted…7 Best Back ScrubbersMy Profile

2. Stephanie, One Caring Mom says

This is such a great list. I think everyone always thinks about what you need for baby, but puts so little thought into what mom will need. I know that’s what happened with my first. I had nothing for me, but everything for my little one.

Hey Stephanie! So true, with my first pregnancy it was all about my baby girl. Then I realized that I needed things for me too. But lesson learned right?

4. Laneic Lavalle| Parenting and Edu Freelancer says

This is a great list! I’m so happy my roommates were so detail oriented because they helped me stock up. I don’t think I had to worry about grocery shopping for essentials for like 2 months haha. It was a relief to have even that taken off of my list of things to worry about with a newborn.

Thank you so much Laneic! That is so awesome that your roommates helped you stock up. It’s definitely a relief to not have to worry about house items when your brain is all about adjusting to life with a newborn ๐Ÿ™‚

6. Kyla Jocson says

Thanks for this essential list, Ros! I totally agree with you, especially with using plastic utensils. Who would want to wash and carry heavy and fragile plates when you’re exhausted? Totally relate! ๐Ÿ™‚

Thank you so much Kyla ๐Ÿ™‚ eliminating the need to wash dirty dishes for at least the first week, it’s always a great idea. Ain’t nobody got time for that, Haha!

8. Erika Ann says

What a list! This is perfect. I need to bookmark this for when that day would come. Thanks!

Thank you, so happy you found it helpful ๐Ÿ™‚

10. Diana says

What a great list. These items seem so obvious when you see a post like this, but I know I would have overlooked most of them, especially things like toothpaste and dish washing soap even though there will be a lot of bottle washing!