Christmas eve and New Year’s eve are around the corner, are you excited? I love the holidays, specially Christmas! My parents have the tradition of hosting Christmas eve every year. Everyone from my extended family goes, and everyone brings two main dishes and presents of course! Ham or pernil (roasted pork shoulder) always makes the menu!
I know my Hatfield® 3lb. Classic Boneless Ham is going to be a hit at our annual Christmas eve party. It’s simply delicious and the best part is the quality and convenience of Hatfield Ham products. Because whether you’re new to the kitchen or a cooking pro, Hatfield delivers pork products that are full of flavor, ethically raised and so easy to make. You and your family deserves the best right?
I bought my Hatfield® 3lb. Classic Boneless Ham at my nearest ShopRite location. You can easily find Hatfield® products at the meat and prime cuts isle! Now you can receive a $2 rebate upon purchase of any Hatfield® Uncured Ham. For a limited time only, with this coupon!
I wanted to make this ham recipe extra special, so I made a honey mustard garlic glaze or sauce, so good! I decided to also serve two side dishes, which are my garlic parmesan green beans and my shredded brussel sprouts recipe with cranberries, walnuts and raisins. Yeah, this Christmas Eve is going to rock everyone’s socks off!
I’m so happy that now, Hatfield makes it easier to serve up a delicious holiday meal to your family. Whether it’s a big or small crowd, you now have the option of the NEW smaller sized ham products available in ½ Pre-Sliced Pit Ham, ¼ Pre-Sliced Ham (With Natural Juices or With Water Added). Like the NEW 3lb. Classic Boneless Ham, That I bought 🙂
Baked Honey mustard garlic Hatfield classic ham
- Hatfield® 3lb. Classic Boneless Ham
- 3 tablespoons of regular yellow mustard
- 4 tablespoons of organic honey
- 4 garlic cloves (finely chopped)
- Remove the ham from the plastic bag it comes in and place it in your baking dish. Add half a cup of water to the baking dish.
- Mix together the garlic cloves, yellow mustard and honey.
- Spread the glaze all over the ham, making sure it’s well incorporated. Leave half of the glaze for later.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake the ham according to the instructions on the packaging. Mine said that for each pound to cook it for 20 minutes. My ham was 3lbs. so I cooked it for 1 hour in a half (I like to cook it a little longer) at 325 degrees in the oven.
- Half way through, spread the rest of the glaze on top of the ham and finish cooking.
- Serve hot and enjoy 🙂
Garlic parmesan green beans
- 16 oz bag of green beans (snip the ends)
- 1 tablespoon of parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- 10 fresh garlic cloves (finely chopped)
- half a tablespoon of butter
- half a tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil
- In a medium sized pan, add the extra virgin olive oil, butter and garlic. cook for 3 minutes or until fragrant.
- Add the green beans, salt and pepper. Mix well and cook for 10 minutes at medium heat.
- Place the green beans in your serving dish and sprinkle parmesan cheese on top! Enjoy 🙂
Brussel sprouts with cranberry, raisins and walnuts
- 2 cups of fresh brussel sprouts
- salt and pepper to taste
- Rinse brussel sprouts with water. Start by finely shredding them with a knife or the food processor.
- In a pan, add half a tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil. Add the brussel sprouts, salt and pepper. Cook at medium heat for 10 minutes, mixing in between so it does not burn.
- Place the hot shredded brussel sprouts in your serving dish and sprinkle in the raisins, cranberries and walnuts! So good and so easy!
How delicious and super easy were these 3 holiday dishes? I know that you’re going to love it as much as I did! My family couldn’t get enough and they gave me the green light to make it for our Christmas eve party! All I know is that Hatfield has the best hams to fit your size table, your taste buds and cravings.
Honestly the Holidays wouldn’t be the same without a classic, delicious Hatfield Ham. So go ahead and feel confident in knowing that you’re only serving the best Hatfield quality ham to your family and friends this holiday season!