This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #TennesseePrideFlavor #CollectiveBias
Looking for a breakfast idea easy for you to make and delicious for your family to enjoy? Look no further! This quick and easy sausage and egg breakfast enchiladas are going to rock your taste pallet. Because I’m using Odom’s Tennessee Pride sausage, which was created with an original Odom’s family recipe with a secret spice blend. Which only means that they use the highest quality fresh pork! My family and I loved it!
The secret to these enchiladas is the sausage. I didn’t even have to add any seasoning to my sausage and egg mixture, nothing, nada! The Odom’s Tennessee Pride sausage is made with high quality fresh pork and with the Odom’s family secret spice blend recipe. It seriously creates a delicious real country flavor that is sure to be a crowd pleaser in any recipe. Now that’s amazing!
Hover over the picture below so you can easily purchase your very own Odom’s Tennessee Pride sausage and taste what I’m talking about! Easy peasy lemon squeezy (okay, never thought I would be saying that, but then again I do have three kids, so that’s that, moving on)
You can find these tasty sausage roll made with premium pork and real country flavor at Walmart! You can easily find them in the meat aisle of the supermarket. I had to grab two because Odom’s Tennessee Pride Country Sausage can be used in many ways. Not only for breakfast dishes but also for delicious and unique appetizers, lunches and dinners.
Making these breakfast enchiladas was super easy and makes for the perfect weekend breakfast dish or school night breakfast for dinner option. I loved the fact that Odom’s Tennessee Pride Mild Country Sausage Roll is made with premium pork and Real Country flavor. Which makes for the most flavorful enchiladas you will ever taste!
Ready to to turn a regular breakfast into a hearty breakfast using Odom’s Tennessee Pride Mild Country Sausage? Here is the step by step recipe on how to make these delicious sausage and egg breakfast enchiladas.
Quick and easy sausage and egg breakfast enchiladas recipe
- 1lb of Odom’s Mild Country Sausage (refrigerated roll)
- 5 of the 7 or 8 inch flour tortillas (or more)
- 7 whole eggs
- 1 tablespoon of diced red bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon of diced white onions
- 1 avocado diced into small pieces (for topping)
- 1 small tomato chopped (for topping)
- sour cream (for topping)
- Cheddar and mozzarella cheese (to your liking for both filling and topping)
- Large can of green enchilada sauce (1lb)
- In a medium sized pan, add the Odom’s Tennessee Pride Sausage and with a wooden spoon start breaking the sausage apart. Cook on medium heat for about 8 minutes.
- Add the white onions and red bell peppers. Mix well and cook for 5 more minutes. Cook sausage until browned and cooked through.
- Now it’s time to add the eggs. Mix the eggs into the sausage and cook for 8 minutes or until the eggs are cooked through. Set aside.
- For enchilada sauce, simply pour it in a medium saucepan. Add 2 tablespoons of half and half. Cook on medium heat until warm through. Set aside.
Time to assemble the breakfast enchiladas:
- Working with one tortilla at a time. Add some cheddar and mozzarella cheese. Spoon sausage and egg mixture evenly down the center of flour tortilla.
- Add more cheddar and mozzarella and roll up tortillas.
- Place the tortillas seems side down on your baking dish.
- Do this step until you have filled your baking dish.
- Now, it’s time to pour the enchilada sauce over the tortillas until fully covered.
- Sprinkle more cheddar and mozzarella cheese on top.
- Bake enchiladas at 350 degrees for about 25 minutes.
- Let it cool and enjoy!
I just want to point out the I did have leftover sausage and egg mixture. which I of course placed in a container and put it in my refrigerator. For next day breakfast tacos. With 200 calories and 9 g protein per serving, Odom’s Mild Country Sausage is a great way to start your morning.
These breakfast enchiladas were seriously a hit with my family and I and the best part is that they were so easy to make! I love easy family recipes that I can be in and out of the kitchen and spend more time with my family.
I hope you enjoyed this recipe and remember using Odom’s Tennessee Pride sausage can transform your everyday breakfast food into something really special. Take a look at these other recipes to get inspired!
Check out my other breakfast recipes: