The minute I made this super moist banana bread loaf recipe, I fell in love with it. I made it for the first time a couple of months ago and ever since then, I have been making it. My family loves it and I love that you can eat it for breakfast or as a snack. You can definitely have this delicious banana bread loaf as dessert too! I like to eat it for the 3 reasons previously mentioned, haha! I recorded this recipe for my Spanish YouTube channel because I had to share it with the YouTube world. Now I’m sharing it with you!
This homemade banana loaf recipe is super moist and just amazingly delicious, it’s quick and easy to make and you will only need a few ingredients which you most likely have at home. With easy recipes like this one, I invite my kids to help me make it. It’s a fun and interactive way we can bond and have fun together. My kids love to help every time they see me cooking and I let them help me and sometimes I don’t, let’s be real here. But since this banana bread recipe is super duper easy, I said why not?
You know what I like to do? I love spreading some butter on top of my sliced banana bread, once it’s ready to eat of course, and let me tell you it taste so good. You can also enjoy it with coffee or you can even spread it with your favorite jam! I bet it will taste great. I’m not a baker but if I can find and make easy recipes like this one, I’m down for it.
Nothing makes me happier than when my family finds my recipes delicious and they keep asking me to make more. This super moist banana bread recipe is one of those recipes and you will see why when you make it 😉
Buy the products to make it here:
Watch banana bread video recipe:
**Please note that the video below is a bigger batch. bigger measurements then the one written here on this post. But it gives you an overall step by step guide**
- 1 1/2 cups of all purpose flour
- 2 eggs
- 3 ripe bananas
- 1/2 cup of melted butter
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup of granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- a pinch of salt
- -In a mixing bowl, add the bananas and mash the bananas to a nice smooth consistency
- – Then add the melted butter, eggs and vanilla extract and mix well with the bananas
- – Now you want to add the dry ingredients to the mixing bowl which are the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt and mix well until all of the ingredients are well incorporated.
- – Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees, in the meantime add your mixture in a baking dish and then bake it for 1 hour.
Tip: Insert a toothpick or knife in the middle of the bread. If it comes out clean, it’s ready!
I hope you enjoy this super moist banana bread!