Life as a mom is the most beautiful and stressful job on this earth. How you feel so blessed and grateful and at the same time so tired and overwhelmed? That is motherhood for you! I’m a huge believer in affirmations because they actually work! Positive thinking is an area of my life that I am constantly exercising and encourage my clients to do as well. These life changing positive affirmations for moms are going to help you feel better, happier and in love with the mother that you are!
As a mom you wear many many hats, from chef, house cleaner, taxi driver, to poop police and everything else in between. Oh! Let’s not forget you are the referee of your kids when they fight. How fun! But, yes motherhood can get the best of you if you let it. You may feel burnt out and overwhelmed because of the endless to do list at home, the time-outs, tantrums and back talking from your kids.
Yes, you may feel stressed out and needing a break. You may feel not good enough as a mom. Which is okay. What is not okay is for you to drown in those negative emotions. This is where positive affirmations play a huge role in helping you get unstuck in your negative feelings and turning them into empowering positive feelings! Ready to read these life changing positive affirmations for moms?
What are positive affirmations?
Affirmations are positive statements that you tell yourself to overcome negative feelings and thoughts that are sabotaging your happiness and life. These are powerful and motivating statements that can challenge the your negative thoughts, beliefs and actions. Positive affirmations are also called mantras. So you can also say positive motherhood mantras which are words or statement that you repeat to help you empower yourself.
Read this next:
How do affirmations work?
In order for your motherhood affirmations to actually work, you have to take action into believing it. So, let’s say you feel like you’ll never be a happy mom. This is a thought and not a fact. So with one powerful affirmation like “I completely love and accept myself” can turn the way that you view yourself in a more positive light. It’s actually inspiring. So when you keep repeating this one affirmation over and over and taking action on it then you will see that it works!
Read my ebook How not to lose yourself in motherhood for practical tips on becoming a happier and calm mom. How to have control of your to do list and be a more present mom!
Do you know being a mom can feel easier and be more enjoyable? Learn to eliminate the stress and burnout with my step by step plan. Have more “me” time without the constant guilt.Rediscover yourself again so you can build self esteem, self love, self confidence and create a better motherhood life. Start today!
How can I practice saying positive affirmations?
I love this part because it’s however you find it most helpful to YOU! But of course I’ll give you some ideas to practice your positive motherhood affirmations:
- Journal and write down your affirmations
You can do it in the morning or throughout your day when you have time to sit down. Write your favorite affirmations. You can start with just a few that really resonates with you.
- Say them out loud
When you’re feeling stressed or want to tap out of being a mom, just say your one affirmation out loud. Take a deep breath in and hold it for a couple of seconds and breathe out slowly. This will help you stay grounded, calm down within minutes and feel inspired to keep moving on.
- Write them on your phone
Hey, mama! I get it we are always on the go and having your favorite motherhood affirmations right on your fingertips is great! So have it on your “notes” app and say them whenever you feel overwhelmed, not good enough and sad.
- Make up your own affirmations
Once you’re comfortable saying these positive affirmations for moms, then you cans tart making up your own. This is so powerful because you’ll be creating it for you and for that specific situation that you are going through.
Okay! let’s get to the good stuff and that is the 52 powerful positive affirmations for moms! Let’s enjoy motherhood more, let’s stress less and become the mother that we want to be!
52 life changing positive affirmations for moms
1.”I completely love and accept myself”
2.”I am the perfect mother to my kids”
3. “Everyday is a good day to be a great mom”
4. “My parenting mistakes do not define who I am as a person”
5. ” I am everything that my child needs”
6. ” It’s safe to be supported by those who love me”
7. “Asking for help is a sign of strength”
8. ” I do not need to do it all”
9. “Being a mom is tough but so am I”
10. “I create my own happiness”
11. “I can handle any challenge or obstacle thrown my way with grace”
12. ” I am strong and capable to make this day amazing”
13. ” My child’s behavior do not define who I am as a mother”
14. ” It’s okay to need a break from my children”
15. “I have complete control of my actions and emotions”
16. ” I am not a bad mother. I am a good mother having a bad mom day”
17. ” I am opened to learning and letting go”
18. ” I may fall but I know how to get back up again”
19. “I love my family and my family loves me”
20. ” It’s okay to want a career and personal growth”
21. “I have the power to make the right choices for me and my family”
22. ” I believe and have faith in my abilities to be a great mom”
23. “I am strong”
24. “I am loved”
25. ” Setting boundaries is healthy and important in my life”
26. ” I am free of insecurities and self doubt”
27. ” I am worthy”
28. “I treat myself with compassion and love”
29. “I am enough”
30. “I know exactly what my child needs from me”
31. ” I am free of self criticism”‘
32. ” I deserve love, happiness and a good life”
33. ” Every decision that I make as a mother is the best decision”
34. ” I trust myself to be the best mother and wife”
35. ” I am beautiful and confident”
36. ” I am successful, talented and inspiring”
37. ” I create my own reality of happiness, calm and inner peace”
38. ” I acknowledge negative patterns and find solutions to them”
39. ” My emotions and feelings are important”
40. “I set healthy boundaries because I know what’s right for me”
41. ” I take care of myself so that I can be the best version of me to my family”
42. “Practice self care is not selfish is an act of love”
43. “I am grateful for my life”
44. ” I choose to forgive myself and my past mistakes”
45. ” I honor my intuition and instincts as my guide”
46. ” I choose to let go of the things that I have no control over”‘
47. ” Being a happy, calm and present mom is part of who I am”
48. ” I am committed to my mental, emotional, physical health everyday”
49. ” I was born to be a mother”
50. ” Only I can give my children a happy and present mom”
51. ” I choose happiness every single day”
52. ” I’m a damn good mother”
Want to enjoy motherhood more without the constant stress and overwhelm? Learn to eliminate the stress and burnout with my step by step plan. Have more “me” time without the constant guilt.Rediscover yourself again so you can build self esteem, self love, self confidence and create a better motherhood life. Start today!
Say these positive affirmations for moms every day, notice the positive shift in your thoughts and actions. How you show up as a mom!