Let me just start by saying I LOVE journaling. And if you never journald before, you’re in the right place! I’m sharing journal prompts for moms that will change your life forever. Who doesn’t want to be a better mom? Right? I mean I feel like every mom always strive to be better each day. Here’s your chance to start your personal growth journey as a mom.
I was introduced to journaling from my first mindset mom coach. That’s where I truly let go, brain dumped and allowed myself to write. Write about anything, from feeling like a failure to writing a gratitude list. It really depends on how I’m feeling that day. But it allowed for some major self awareness and reflection. It changed my life.
Now, through my 1:1 coaching program, I give my mom clients journal prompts every week after our calls to reflect, motivate themselves and for personal growth.
Motherhood life can be hard and stressful if you let it. Having a journal for you to write and let go of any negative feelings, emotions and mom worries is amazing. You’re able to make the changes that you want to make to be a better mom.
Benefits of journaling for moms:
- embrace difficult emotions
- set goals
- increase mental health
- mental clarity
How to find the time to journal as a busy mom:
- Decide today that you;re going to journal no matter what
- Create a fun journaling routine. Set the mood. With your favorite beverage, music and room.
- Make it part of your daily to do list.
- Hold belief that it’s important to journal.
- make it happen!
Did you know that journaling is part of selfcare? Yes! amazing right? Listen mama, I want you to know that working on yourself, taking care of yourself, and growing as a human being to become the mom that you want to be. Is having COMMITMENT to yourself!
Whether you’re a new mom or mom of three. These journal prompts for moms will help you be a better mom. So grab a notebook and claim it! And start finding time to journal and feel good as a mom. You are your own best friend.
Are you ready?
17 journal prompts to be a better mom today
1.What is getting in the way of my happiness?
sometimes mom guilt can ruin your motherhood joy. In my course I share with you how to ditch the mom guilt forever so that you can actually enjoy motherhood. enroll here!
2.When I say “yes” to self care. I am saying “no” to…
3.What old identity you want to let go of?
4. What new identity you want to embody? What needs to happen?
5. What are you subconsciously avoiding that you know needs to get done?
6. How can you forgive yourself from your past mistakes?
7. What are you proud of as a mom?
8. Name 3 ways you’re taking care of yourself today
The number one reason I hear moms say all of the time is that they don’t have time for selfcare. Taking care of yourself is so important because when mama is not okay, the entire family gets affected by it. So get your butt in my course to help you practice selfcare without the guilt, ditch the everyday stress and burnout so that you can be the mom that you want to be. Enroll here and start immediately!
9. What do you want? What step can you take today to work towards that goal?
10. What is something that you learned from your children. How has this impacted your life?
11.Name 3 things you’re grateful for today
12. A quality I really value and love about myself is…
13. I wish I can be better at…
14. What boundaries do I need to set for myself and why
15. What would I do today if I loved myself
16. What do you struggle to love most about yourself? How can you start loving that part of you?
17. What does self-love mean to you?
I am literally obsessed with these motherhood journal prompts to become a better mom. How can you do get insights or transformations? It’s all about loving yourself mama and knowing that when you decide to be a better mom. you’re doing it for your kids and your life.
If you want to start practicing more selfcare and self love to actually create results in your motherhood life. Enroll in my course today!
Ready for deeper support and guidance from me to truly create a life you love and become the mom that you want to be? I can help you! I support and guide moms to rediscover themselves in motherhood through mindset, self awareness and self care. In my 6 months coaching program!